Shimano Ultegra 6700 Rear Derailleur Grey
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Ultegra rear derailleur with wide link design gives quick accurate shifts and excellent drivetrain efficiency
- Wide outer link plates increase pivot joint rigidity to reduce shifting deflection
- Lightweight aluminium pulley cage helps reduce weight without sacrificing shifting performance
- Wide gear ratio compatible
- Total capacity 33T (RD-6700-SS) 39T (RD-6700-GS)
- Weight 190 grams (SS)
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.36
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.36
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Envio rapido, bien empaquetado. 100% recomendable. el Ultegra es un gran cambio, preciso y suave.
Much slicker shifting than the 105 it replaced. Would advise anyone to invest that extra cash & go for the Ultegra over 105
Great! Super Crisp Shifting & Looks Great!
It's everything you hear around. Shifts great, and handles up to 28t sprockets with standard or compact chainsets. It is said that it performs as well as Dura-ace, but I haven't ridden one of those to compare.
Great smooth shifting perfect for 28 tooth sprockets. Upgraded from 105 well pleased !! Delivered next day GREAT SERVICE FROM MERLIN !
Excellent price, Delivered fast !
This was a replacement mech for an old Dura Ace mech that had seen about 5 years service, it went on the bike easily and immediately made shifting quicker and snappier. Very pleased with it.
This is a great bit of kit shifting is spot on set up very easy and looks great. It's super lite and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Beautifull derailleur and faster shifter
Great product, very fast delivery in Brazil
Best price and fast delivery, will certainly use again...oh,and the mech is pretty good too :0)