Shimano Ultegra 6700 Road Chainset - Grey
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The HollowTech II 10-speed Ultegra chainset offers an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring gives vast improvements in rigidity by virtually removing outer chainring flex and hugely improves shift performance, even under high load
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with the CN7900 and CN6700 chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- Industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight and improve strength
- A wide range of chainring options and crank arm lengths are available to meet the needs of all riders and racing disciplines
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interface ensuring smooth rolling and increased durability
- Weight including bottom bracket 790 grams
- Various crank lengths available - 39/53 chainrings
- Bottom bracket options available
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.28
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Looks great and is light, gear changes are smooth and is dead easy to fit. Very quick delivery from Merlin at an incredible price.
Bought as an upgrade an FSA Gossamer on my otherwise full Ultegra time trial bike. About 120 grams lighter, improves front shifting, looks better and dead easy to fit. What's not to like?