Shimano Ultegra 6700 STI Levers
- Precision-engineered Ultegra STI levers with carbon levers offer powerful braking and effortless 10-speed shifting, making them the ideal choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders
- Shift cables are routed under the bar tape: re-development and positioning of the internal mechanism in combination with PTFE coated cables have made this possible, providing faster, lighter and smoother shifting
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Brake lever pivots have been positioned to increase power and improve ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Tuneable reach adjusters enable custom fitment for all hands
- Compatible with FlightDeck for efficient training
- Weight 445 grams per pair
- Supplied with all cables, brakes and gear.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $17.04
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I bought these to upgrade my old dura ace levers on my winter bike. They are lighter, work just as well and tidy up the cables. Got a great price on these from Merlin and they work as good as the 7900 dura ace I have on my racing bike. Sure there is a slight weight penalty v the 7900 dura ace levers but it's difficult to detect. Great product, especially at Merlin prices and their service was fantastic. Thanks!
Why buy Dura Ace? These levers are outstanding. Smooth and Responsive.
An excellent product. Having upgraded from the 105 group set, I have found the 'Ultegra' group better in all departments . It's just more precise, smoother and a definite improvement.
Great performance, replaced my worn out Dura Ace 7800 shifters, just as good. Cables under bar tape an improvement. Highly recommended
Worth spending the money for the upgrade from 105 to Ultegra, Levers are smoother shifting action with more ergonomical feel to the hoods and level side shift/pull.
Great product, big improvement over the older type of shifter
Great feel to these shifters after a few years of riding Sram. Smooth shifting, great braking modulation, cannot fault.
Great blend of quality and value, smooth, precise and consistent. Well worth the investment if your frame is up to the same mark
Upgraded from Ultegra SL. Very pleased with quality and overall design. Little bit of work to install but clear instructions. Great product.
Excellent Levers that look great. Braking with these levers is sharp and reassuring. The shifting is easy and precise.
I found the cables where easy to fit and guide through the shifters.
Internal rattle in right side lever a little disappointing but, that apart, works beautifully.
Great product at the cheapest price. Vast improvement on my old levers. Delivery was so quick that I had them on my bike less than 24 hours after I ordered them!
First class service.
Greatly improved ergonomics and faultless shifting.
Required a new set of shifters after an incident with an impatient motorist. Upgraded from the a set of 6600 shifters. These definitely provide a much cleaner front end appearance and a much cleaner shifting experience.
As always excellent service an delivery and a great buy
Upgraded to Ultegra from 105 (5600 series) most pleasing for me is the hood design I find it much more comfy,shifting is precise and quick and with all the cables under the bar tape does tidy the front end of the bike.