Shimano Ultegra 6750 Compact Chainset - Grey
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The HollowTech II 10-speed Ultegra chainset offers an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring gives vast improvements in rigidity by virtually removing outer chainring flex and hugely improves shift performance, even under high load
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with the CN7900 and CN6700 chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- Industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight and improve strength
- A wide range of chainring options and crank arm lengths are available to meet the needs of all riders and racing disciplines
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interface ensuring smooth rolling and increased durability
- Weight including bottom bracket 788 grams
**Excludes Bottom Bracket**
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Simply brilliant, a light stiff crank, coupled with ultegra chain and the small ultegra BB this is one quiet and responsive chainset. The difference over my stock chainset is significant.
Very releived to find this was backwardly compatible with Ultegra SL 6600. Cheeky upgrade instead of just replacing worn chainrings.
A great chainset for the price. I own one already on another bike and bought another for a replacement for a SRAM Force chainset which has worn out on another bike.
I only wish they offered 36 tooth chainrings.
Delivered without issues to Germany at no additional cost.
Can't fault Merlin's customer service which is why I now why I tend to return to them time and again.
Lightweight, usual Shimano engineering quality; knee saving for the hills. I wanted a compact and decided to move up a grade from my old Tiagra chainset, it's significantly lighter and I think worth paying double, can't yet comment on longevity though.
Already have one of these on my bike and have over 12000km, great value and look
Ultegra is as always great quality without the Dura Ace price tag. I wanted a compact chain set for a Pyrenees trip and at the price I paid at Merlin Cycles it was a better option than going for a huge cassette (and lighter too). Very easy to swap over these days (straight swap with a 7900 Dura Ace 53/39 chainset and didn't even have to shorten the chain. Great value and a great finish with choice of crank lengths.
As always with Shimano the chainset is great, the finish is as expected and the feel and apperance is great. The faster shifting offered is an added bonus and when matched with 6700 shifters and derailleurs it works without fault.
Very fast delivery and very good price from Merlincycles.
I have ridden with the chainset for around 150miles and do enjoy the couple of extra gears compared to my previous standard chainset when hitting the hills. In terms of quality, compared to my previous 105 chainset the difference is not huge, but I think it's worth the (small) price difference.
Early opinion = very positive.
I own bikes with a variety of cranks including SRAM Red, Shimano Dura-ace, and FSA Gossamer. This crank shifts chain rings the way only Shimano products seem to do; smoothly & confidently every time.
This is my first compact crank and coupled with a 11-27 has given me the range of gearing options I had hoped for.
Loving this new compact crankset - much smoother cadence now - looks great on my S5!
As always brilliant fast service from Merlin!
The Shimano Ultegra 6750 crankset is not as light as Dura-Ace, but that's expected. At this pricepoint, it is hard to notice any significant differences to Dura-Ace. Chain pick-up is efficient and smooth - the catchpoints are precise. Shifting from the small ring to big and vice versa is precise. I don't think you can go wrong on any bike with the 6750. For those concerned with wearing off the grey color on the teeth, I wouldn't think about it. The wear is minimal at best; no more than any other crankset. This is a bargain buy, and I highly recommend this crankset over Dura-Ace. The expense of Dura-Ace doesn't justify the purchase; the differences are not leaps and bounds.
Excellent chainset, instantly gave me more power for them tough hills.
Again upgrade from Ultegra SL Compact chain-set, All in all a great upgrade. Feels stiffer and lighter. Shifting is smooth and, to me, quieter.
Changed from a double to a compact and am enjoying the hills of the north downs again. Feels very smooth and very low noise allowing you to enjoy the sound of the wheel turning on the road
Exactly as expected. First-rate Shimano engineering, materials, and fabrication. Installation of the crankset was a piece of cake though I wish there were instructions related to different BB assemblies, torque, etc. Had to find those online for my Trek BB.