Shimano Ultegra 6800 Front Derailleur
RRP $41.51 Save 42%
Shimano Ultegra 6800 Front Derailleur, for the new 11 speed Ultegra groupset
- Compatable with Ultegra 6800 STI levers, also compatable with Dura Ace 9000 STI
- For use on 2 x 11 speed systems
- Product code: FD6800
- Shimano UItegra 6800 front derailleur from the new 11 speed groupset
- Total capacity 16t
- For use with compact (34/50) and 39/53 chainsets
- Newly developed tension arm for easier and more direct shifting
- Smoother operating forces over the entire range of gear ratios
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.79
Spend $77.86 or over and get free shipping
JRidesaFeltQuick shifting and the top trim prevents chain rub in the big/big combination. Merlin's price was by far the best.
Mr PfeifferPreviously ridden Shimano 105 and was blown away by how quick and smooth the change is - specially from small to large chain ring. Changes in an instant. Easy to fit with instructions from Shimano's website. Very impressed by this upgrade.
Mr TUNAFaster shifting than the previous model 6700 or 7900.
Mr LewisA quality piece of kit which is hardly any different to top of the range Dura Ace at an extremely good price. Super fast delivery.
raychuHaving riden both SRAM Force and Ultegra, I would say SRAM has the edge here with the yaw technology. Having said that, the trimming works fine on ultegra
PKBullet proof and easy to setup. Nice action.
Mr MullerThe main benefit of 6800 is the front derailleur which shifts easier and better under load. It is tricky to set up requiring a very taught cable. Follow the instructions on the web and it works great.