Shimano Ultegra Di2 Cable Cover Sheath
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Ultegra Di2 cable cover sheath for EW-SD50 wires
- Neat and tidy solution to attach, hide and protect external routed cables on bike frames
- Easy to attach high grip sticky backed sheath that can be simply cut to length and used where required
- Comes with 3X 300 mm and 3X 50 mm length pieces
- Available in black or white
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.81
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.81
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.63
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Has many uses besides DI2.
Allows computer and DI2 cables to be routed along the frame, keeping them safe from grime and damage.
No more zip ties.
Just the job, covered any exposed wiring. Tough, but discreet.
Looks good. Easy to fit. Much better than using tie wraps.
Neat and tidy. Could be more sticky glue as not great on curves and slightly more length would be better as had to buy two packs.
Very well engineered and thought about, a slight bit of flex allows them to shape round contours without flexing.
And the double sided tape is very sticky. Been out in the wet several times and no sign yet of any lifting.
A must if you have di2, these covers make the intall extremly tidy.