Shimano XC61 SPD Shoes - White/Black
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Tough, synthetic leathers provide great protection, excellent durability
- Low-profile micro-adjust buckles
- Cross X Strap is optimized for relieving tension on top of foot during push off motion
- Shimano Dynalast XC secures the foot into the ideal ergonomic position for a more efficient up-stroke
- XC race specific outsole is lightweight, stiff and combined with a lower stack height provides superior energy transfer and efficiency
- Carbon fiber reinforced outsole with glass fiber reinforced midsole shank for optimal rigidity
- Mud-shedding polyurethane outsole lugs with low-profile spikes
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.63
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Sizing Information for Shimano Shoes
Very happy with these shoes which I use on my road bike as prefer the cleats for walking when off bike. Bought size UK12 (my normal shoes size and they are a good fit), lightweight, look great and have great ratchet buckle for locking your foot in. Would definitely recommend, Also the cheapest price on internet that I could find and were with me in two days with no charge. Great Service!!
This is the most I have ever spent on a pair of cycling shoes, I should have done it years ago.
I have always used skate style SPD shoes which work fine but these XC61 shoes blow them all away. I can't believe how different they feel and how much more power I can get down.
When I first tried them on I thought they were too tight, but my feet stayed comfortable and unlike my other shoes, I could still feel my toes after an hour!!
Highly recommend these.
Like my pevious shimano shoes, quality and fit is near perfect, compared with my xc50 these feel much stiffer when you pedal, there is plenty of room in the toe box as you press hard on the pedals for your toes to spread and I cant wait to try these again at the weekend.
Postage was faster than I expected, arriving next day, so one very happy customer.