Shimano XT M770 9 Speed Front Mech - Top Swing
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Lightweight front Top swing ATB derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Dual Pull design for use with top or bottom cable routing
- The regular Multi-fit band clamp assures easy and secure fit on any frame type, with adapters to suit seat tube sizes 34.9, 31.8 and 28.6 mm
- Reinforced light weight chain guide adds rigidity and improved response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Designed with Mega9 compatibility for narrow 9-speed chains
- 44 to 48 tooth outer ring compatible
- Weight: 152 grams for top swing
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.44
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.44
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.88
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
As you would expect, this XT mech performs flawlessly. It's light and I know from having had a few of these over the years that it lasts well.
Works great with XT Cranks and sram levers. Setting piece and red tape guide for teeth tip to mech clearance made installation very easy. No messing around with trimming the gears. Alignment really good and crisp shifting even with SRAM chain. Also a series of spacers means it can be used on different diameter down tubes. A++++++
Brilliant as ever, XT cannot be faulted for excellent value for your money
Bought to replace a worn out one that is 6 years old, if this works as well and lasts as long as its predecessor, it will be a diamond
Smooth gear change with strong return spring. Click lever and it changes. Also easy to setup with a removable sticker as a guide.
Top quality, light and smooth. Ideal replacement for any 9 speed front much.
Quality product at the right price with 5 star service
Bought this for my 456 16" build as a conventional one wouldn't work on my size frame. Usual XT quality and slick shift together with the usual excellent Merlin price! Only downside is there is a bit of buzzing noise that develops when riding that seems to be caused by the slight play (required) in the shift mechanism, nothing much to worry about though.
very happy with product quick delivery 10 out 10
Ordered 13:30, arrived next day. Typical XT quality, came with all adapters needed to fit. Literally 5 minutes to fit, adjusted the L/H screws slightly and was away. good competitive price.