Shimano XT M771 9 Speed Rear Mech
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Deore XT rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- All-alloy construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Mega9 compatible for use with 9-speed drivetrains
- Durable sealed bearing tension pulley for low friction and smooth running of the drivetrain
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears, best suited to use with Rapidfire shifters
- Rubber bumper reduces noise when used on non-conventional frame designs
- Weight: 239 grams SGS
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.13
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.27
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Reliable XT performance at a much cheaper price than XTR. Takes about five minutes to install and adjust and then goes for years without more than the occasional cleaning.
Slick Shimano rear mech looks nice on my white bike and works like a dream.
Very quick efficient shifting, works like a dream
Arrived promptly and as described. Replacing a previous model of the same derailleur which served me well until it met an untimely death due to an errant stick.
Easy to install and shifting smoothly, no complaints.