Shimano XT M772 Shadow 9 Speed Rear Mech
RRP $78.72 Save 27%
Shimano XT M772 Shadow 9 Speed Rear Mech
- Deore XT Shadow rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- All-alloy construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated linkpin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Mega9, 8 & 7-speed compatible
- Durable sealed bearing tension pulley
- Top normal spring for use with Rapidfire shifters
- Weight: 228 grams for SGS
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Patrick MartinExcellent service, quick delivery, best prices hands down. I love their site and their gear. Recently swapped out my stock rear mech and this is much much much better. Super snappy and smooth. Really happy. The front is next. Also...goes really well with new xt shifters.
Va3PinnerUpgraded from LX to XT, and really noticed the difference. Crisp accurate shifting. Merlin had the best pricing, and shipment across the pond to the USA was quick. Already preparing an order for more stuff
Mr Prinz10 days to arrive to TX, but this model isn't available in the U.S. and glad to retrofit and older bike. Very nice upgrade from a 2005 XT RD on my Canondale with a SRAM 9 speed cassette and shifter. Very crisp shifting and reduced chain slap.
Marc O.Have these derailleurs on most of my rides, no problems and great shifting, Shimano quality !
Alex KI had to switch 2 of my bikes from low-normal to top-normal derailleurs because of new bike with 10 speed. These derailleur are easy to install and tune. They perform very good so far.
Mr smithI have had one of these on my Cannondale Rush for 5 years riding gritty trails clocking up many hundreds of miles, without any trouble, it is now in my spares bin as I have replaced with same thank you shimano for a great product, a real steal at Merlin prices
Mr KunzeThe shadow design definitely runs quieter than the traditional style XT derailleur I was using. Shifting is crisp and smooth. No complaints here.
Mr MarianoSooooo smooth and quiet. Having a great transmission set makes the ride so enjoyable. Definitely the best prices out there, great service and very fast delivery to California.
Shiest000I was in two minds whether to go for this, the SLX or more Deore. I use my bike to travel to work most days in all weather and wanted something built to last. I have it teamed with SLX shifters and a XT Front Mech. One of the most important parts of your bike is the shifting and these deliver in bucket loads. The SLX range is still well worth a look but if you can push that little bit further go for these.
Mr ParkerGreat rear Mech
Mr AguiloGreat product, perfect shifting. Excellent sevice and fast delivery.Thanks!
MatheusFantastic rear derailleur. Flawless shifting even under heavy load, and looks nice! Paired with XT shifters, its awesome! If you're going 9 speed, this is it!
Mr PRIORxt- reliable , strong
Mr WebbGood and reliable, smooth gear change every time.
24hr solo riderI only ever buy shimano XT or SLX. This product is excellent. I ran 1 bike at mountain mayhem (2012) the mud was epic, my shifting remained crisp throughout 24 hrs of riding.
Mr atkinsonAS USUAL, MERLIN SAVED THE DAY WITH THIS NEW REAR MECH, I'M ON MY BIKE AGAIN.
Mr warnerI bought this mech to give my wifes bike some lower gears combining it with a ten speed 11-32 rear cassette it worked perfectly first time and she is well pleased with the result there are some big steps on the cassette but all changes are nice and smooth
RohanGreat mech....really easy to set-up....would recommend