Shimano XT M772 Shadow 9 Speed Rear Mech
- Deore XT Shadow rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- All-alloy construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated linkpin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Mega9, 8 & 7-speed compatible
- Durable sealed bearing tension pulley
- Top normal spring for use with Rapidfire shifters
- Weight: 228 grams for SGS
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.30
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.59
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Sooooo smooth and quiet. Having a great transmission set makes the ride so enjoyable. Definitely the best prices out there, great service and very fast delivery to California.
I was in two minds whether to go for this, the SLX or more Deore.
I use my bike to travel to work most days in all weather and wanted something built to last. I have it teamed with SLX shifters and a XT Front Mech. One of the most important parts of your bike is the shifting and these deliver in bucket loads.
The SLX range is still well worth a look but if you can push that little bit further go for these.
Great rear Mech
Great product, perfect shifting. Excellent sevice and fast delivery.Thanks!
Fantastic rear derailleur. Flawless shifting even under heavy load, and looks nice! Paired with XT shifters, its awesome! If you're going 9 speed, this is it!
xt- reliable , strong
Good and reliable, smooth gear change every time.
I only ever buy shimano XT or SLX. This product is excellent. I ran 1 bike at mountain mayhem (2012) the mud was epic, my shifting remained crisp throughout 24 hrs of riding.
AS USUAL, MERLIN SAVED THE DAY WITH THIS NEW REAR MECH, I'M ON MY BIKE AGAIN.
I bought this mech to give my wifes bike some lower gears combining it with a ten speed 11-32 rear cassette it worked perfectly first time and she is well pleased with the result
there are some big steps on the cassette but all changes are nice and smooth
Great mech....really easy to set-up....would recommend