Shimano XT M780 10 Speed Gear Levers - Pair
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed shifters with Vivid indexing and Multi and 2-Way release to exceed the demands of ever changing bicycle designs and riding styles
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount ofshift lever force across all 10 sprockets
- 2-Way release: the upper lever still performs the same shift function, but it can now swing in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes from both levers with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift
- Multi-bearing design uses two ball bearing units to provide a low-friction and reliable shifting action
- One piece lower alloy thumb release lever increases durability and givessharp precise shifts
- For use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed only
- Raised optical gear display instantly shows you what gear you're in and allows clearance for suspension lock out clamps below
- Multi-position adjustable handlebar clamp for custom lever positioning
- Can be adapted using ISpec mounts to fit directly to XT M785 brake levers
- Average weight 255 grams
- Can be used 2x10 or 3x10 (double or triple chainsets)
- I Spec B models mounts directly to the later models of Shimano Brakes, M675, M785 and XTR M987, this gives a cleaner neater fitting and look.
- Standard gear levers simply clamp onto the bars in a traditional manner.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.04
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Really pleased with these. Purchased to replace my aging shifters. The difference gives me a kick every time I change gear :)
Excellent shifting as expected from Shimano
Easy to install, only had a couple of rides on it but silky smooth. Very nice piece of equipment. Would highly reccomend
Smooth action and good quality.
I've always used xt, and I've just changed from 9-10 speed so these were the obvious replacement.
Smooth, effortless and well built just about sums them up.
Excellent shifters, don't try and save a bit by getting SLX, the difference in shifting is miles better.
Bought to replace a set of SLX 10spd shifters. Whether they are actually better is really down to personal preference. XT have a much more positive, almost 'clunky' action to them, which means it is harder to over shift but the buttery smooth shifting of SLX is very nice in use and less fatiguing. Overall it is hard to recommend these above SLX at the recommended prices but at the Merlin price I'm happy! If at all possible try before you buy as they definitely have their own, quite different characteristics.
Shimano have been making rapidfire shifters for so long you'd be surprised if there was anything wrong with them!
No issues with these, shifting is light & intuitive. I stick with Shimano because I prefer the feel of the shifting & the position of the levers. SRAM seem OK but I don't like where they put the smaller of the 2 levers, I always feel like I have to find it first. With Shimano it's like the levers are where I'd expect them to be if that makes any sense.
I also like the 2 click at a time option for the RH shifter for quickly getting the right gear when you get on a downhill.
And finally, they have a quality feel to them, seem like they should last.
Should have moved to XT ages ago, nice crisp changes. Plus the removable windows and option of 2 way or 3 way shifting is excellent.
Best value for money on shifting performance. I was gonna go SLX but the price difference was so small I went XT. Smooth confident shifting is what you get. Multiple shifts either way. Great price from Merlin and I have them shipped to South Africa in 4 days.
Dual release is nice. Don't come with cover if indicator is removed, so they don't play nice with Avid brakes. Shift well, with a positive feel. Front lever works with double mech, which is great and shifts better than a triple.
Excellent best shifters out there
Amazing shifter! Love the the push /pull actuation! Awesome that they come with cables and Housing!
Awesome price and prompt delivery! Yeah Merlin!
Great shifters, arrived quickly and for the best price around. Cable outers were also included which I was not expecting.
Tired of my fragile SRAM X9 / X0 transmission (4 bust rear mechs in 6 months). I Idecided to change to these as a few friernds reckon that Shimano kit is tougher. These are very crisp shifting, if not a bit clunky in fact, but very positive.
Fantastic value as you get cable inners, outers and ferrules in the box too.
Mated with an SLX Shadow+ rear mech, XT front mech, these are so far working really well. I was very happy until I hit a tree at speed and wrote my frame off!
Much better version than the xt m770 .
Excellent piece of kit, very slick shifting. Great service from Merlin as usual.
Perfect shiffts! 5 stars for this!
Precise shifting every time with these. Superb build quality at an affordable price.
Super fast delivery, great price, great product. Recommended
I upgraded the Deore 10 spd shifters that came on my new mtn bike to these XT shifters. Installed now and ready to go next spring! I have XT 9 spd on my old mtn bike and love them. Hence the upgrade on the new 29er.
Unbelievable service from Merlin Cycles: ordered Nov 27; delivered here in Western Canada Dec 7!
great pair of shifters just upgraded from my slx jobbies
Dead on, great price and fast delivery
Great quality. I upgraded from alivio so this seems like a new world.
Nice positive shift action, certainly improved over the previous incarnation of 10spd XT shifters which these replaced, shame you can't remove the shift indicators without converting to i spec mountings. Excellent Shimano and very prompt service from Merlin Cycles as always.
Put these on my 2012 Stumpjumper, awesome shifting at an excellent price, it came with SLX as standard, the difference is massive, just so smooth I can barely feel it going through the cogs, I would recommend them to anyone.
Excellent Product Light weight and built Well