Shimano XT M781 10 Speed Rear Mech
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Deore XT Shadow Dyna-Sys 10-speed rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- All-alloy construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Improved cable pull ratio provides a more accurate shift action making the system less prone to contamination and trail chatter
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed compatible only
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears
- Weight 234 grams approx
- Can be used direct mount
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.04
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.04
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
We all know the deal with XT. Great quality, reliable and no fuss. This derailleur is just awesome. Easy shifts everytime with no hassles. It gets full of mud and just keeps shifting. Great price from Merlin and I have them shipped to South Africa in 4 days.
Excellent product. Recommend buying.
The XT rear mech is the mech of choice for me, the shadow design is great keeping the mech out of harms way, the spring tension is spot on, the quality is bang on. I always run XT cassette and chainset with XTR shifters and decent cables with dirt guards, this combination gives me the perfect shift every time. After over 6000 miles the jockey wheels are the only thing showing any sign of wear. Now up grading a new build with XT, this mech is direct or hanger mount making it a little future proof. The only thing I can criticise is that only the bottom Jockey wheel is sealed bearings, both would be nice but the lesser SLX and Deore do not have sealed bearings at all. Going XT is worth the slight premium over the lower ranges.
Very good performer, can`t fault..
XT rear mech has transformed bike, my old rear mech was knackered, this one shifts really well. Super delivery by Merlin as usual.
Great service and Price from Merlin. It is a Shimano derailleur. It works well but as yet I have only used it in good conditions with a new chain and cassette.
Fantastic product very smooth in operation
Derailleur rear quality, sturdy and very beautiful.
I recommend to all.
Smooth shifting and light weight - working well so far but I've only done 50 miles off road since new. Excellent price and service as always from Merlin - placed the order at the weekend and it arrived Tuesday.
XTR quality at a more affordable price. Quiet and super smooth positive shifting on all kinds of terrain.
Work a lot of better than my old sram X9 ! Never back to sram
Excellent product. Recommended. Faster shipping
Fantastic service and prices, not fitted yet but have rest of kit to build bike up from Merlin! Including frame :)
Excellent product, excellent seller, recommend buying.
All parts good super fast service, would like to see 10%vip discount back. Overall excellent