Shimano XT M781 10 Speed Triple Front Mech - Conventional
- Lightweight front Conventional swing Dyna-Sys 10-speed triple MTB derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Dual Pull design for use with top or bottom cable routing
- The regular Multi-fit band clamp assures easy and secure fit on any frame type, with adapters to suit seat tube sizes 34.9 and 31.8mm
- Reinforced light weight chain guide adds rigidity and improved response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed MTB drivetrains
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 50 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- 42 tooth outer ring compatible, total capacity 18 teeth
- Designed for use with triple chainsets
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.36
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.36
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Usually I buy the cheap front mechs however buying a decent one is worth the money. Combined with the Deore XT shifters this mech runs really well. Shimano make some great components and I would never buy anything else.
Great product and a class above the models below in the Shinamo range.
1st class service by Merlin.