Shimano XT M785 Disc Wheels - 26" - Pair
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- XT cross country disc wheel system brings high performance technology to a affordable price point
- These XC wheels are lightweight, strong and durable with a 19C (23.4mm width) UST Tubeless and tubed tyre compatible rim for use with 1.5 - 2.25 inch tyres
- 24 butted 2.0-1.5-2.0 mm stainless steel spokes
- Quick engaging Freehub body with pawl engagement every 10 degree giving near instant power transfer
- Ball bearing races are ground with Cubic Boron Nitride tool for high precision
- Wide bearing placement gives excellent lateral rigidity further improving strength and durability
- Forged then anodized alloy hub shell for maximum strength and long lasting good looks
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support; they also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Easy to use Centre-Lock Disc Rotor mount
- Double contact seals help keep the elements out and the grease in
- 135mm Q/R Rear
- Q/R Front
- Includes Quick Release Skewers
- For use with 8, 9 and 10-speed cassette sprockets
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
Spring Parcel 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $23.16
Spring Global is part of TNT post NL, the parcel will be handed over to your national parcel service on arrival in your country. Please not this service does not have a guaranteed delivery time, please allow 7-14 days.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $46.32
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
Nice wheels with a nice price. Light, strong at straight.
I'm using the tubeless with Maxxis Crossmark (folding). Setting up was easy.
Great set of wheels. Super light and pretty tough. Great price from Merlin.
Light, true and UST ready out of the box. Rims hooked up tyres easily, even a shoddy pair of old non UST tyres grab really well. Pleased!
Only had a couple of rides but first impressions are very positive. Free spinning, true and light for the money - great deal at Merlin.
Set up with Specialized 2Bliss & Stans sealant - no leaks and keep pressures (once I followed the Specialized instructions properly). Feels like a good trail riding combination so far.
Wheels are great, light but solid. Arrived promptly very well packed. Ridden about 60-70 miles of single track so far and they are still true and spin beautifully. Bargain price from merlin.
One word, fantastic! you can't really go past a set of XT hoops for a cheap upgrade especially with the Merlin price. Well built, bulletproof. Freewheel noise is at a minimum (good for stealth overtaking under brakes!). Note not 6 bolt, so you will need to purchase direct mount rotors. overall, great product
Excellent wheel. Value for money and surprisingly light. Would put this wheel on my road bike as easily as I would my MTB.
Excellent wheels, make uphills and mud easier via weight savings and improve handling downhill. Well pleased with purchase! Have been using tubeless with slime and Bontrager Mud X tyres. I used to puncture on average every other week. I have now had them for about 2 months now and no punctures so far!
Fast and smooth riding experience is given from the wheels set with the MK2 Continental tires. It is better than my old wheelset the Mavic Cross Ride.
Great product, light & lively wheelset.