Shimano XT M785 Disc Wheelset
RRP $468.12 Save 45%
Shimano XT M785 Factory Wheelset. Front and rear disc wheels, centrelock rotor fitting. 27.5" or 29"
- XT cross country disc wheel system brings high performance technology to a affordable price point
- These XC wheels are lightweight, strong and durable with a 19C (23.4mm width) UST Tubeless and tubed tyre compatible rim
- 24 butted 2.0-1.5-2.0 mm stainless steel spokes
- Quick engaging Freehub body with pawl engagement every 10 degree giving near instant power transfer
- Ball bearing races are ground with Cubic Boron Nitride tool for high precision
- Wide bearing placement gives excellent lateral rigidity further improving strength and durability
- Forged then anodized alloy hub shell for maximum strength and long lasting good looks
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support; they also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Easy to use Centre-Lock Disc Rotor mount
- Double contact seals help keep the elements out and the grease in
- 135mm Q/R Rear
- 15mm Front
- Includes Quick Release Skewer
- For use with 8, 9 and 10-speed cassette sprockets
- 27.5" (650b) or 29"
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
LozExcellent value lightweight wheels, delivered very quickly! If I'm slow up the hills now then I can't blame the equipment!
RicBest wheelset out there for this money or even more! Serviceable, strong & reliable
Mr OlsenNice wheels with a nice price. Light, strong at straight. I'm using the tubeless with Maxxis Crossmark (folding). Setting up was easy.
Mr BrungerGreat set of wheels. Super light and pretty tough. Great price from Merlin.
DJYLight, true and UST ready out of the box. Rims hooked up tyres easily, even a shoddy pair of old non UST tyres grab really well. Pleased!
David872Only had a couple of rides but first impressions are very positive. Free spinning, true and light for the money - great deal at Merlin. Set up with Specialized 2Bliss & Stans sealant - no leaks and keep pressures (once I followed the Specialized instructions properly). Feels like a good trail riding combination so far.
Mr christianWheels are great, light but solid. Arrived promptly very well packed. Ridden about 60-70 miles of single track so far and they are still true and spin beautifully. Bargain price from merlin. Very happy
Mr DalyOne word, fantastic! you can't really go past a set of XT hoops for a cheap upgrade especially with the Merlin price. Well built, bulletproof. Freewheel noise is at a minimum (good for stealth overtaking under brakes!). Note not 6 bolt, so you will need to purchase direct mount rotors. overall, great product
Mr reynoldsExcellent wheel. Value for money and surprisingly light. Would put this wheel on my road bike as easily as I would my MTB.
Mr HillExcellent wheels, make uphills and mud easier via weight savings and improve handling downhill. Well pleased with purchase! Have been using tubeless with slime and Bontrager Mud X tyres. I used to puncture on average every other week. I have now had them for about 2 months now and no punctures so far!
Mr Kin KwanFast and smooth riding experience is given from the wheels set with the MK2 Continental tires. It is better than my old wheelset the Mavic Cross Ride.
GP from PerthGreat product, light & lively wheelset.