Shimano XT T780 V-Brake Levers
- High quality brake levers designed for use with V-brakes and mechanical disc brakes
- Classic design gives superior braking performance and easy control for demanding riders
- Servo Wave action power adjuster gives enhanced braking control
- Shimano's proven Servo Wave technology enables a cam linkage to operated allowing rapid pad to rim engagement, at the point of contact the cam moves across multiplying the leverage ratio and increasing the stopping power
- Reach and cable adjusters make precise brakeset-up a breeze
- Forged alloy one piece handle bar clamp bracket for optimum rigidity and light weight, with forged alloy lever blade for dependable and durable braking
- I-spec shifter mount compatible
- 3-finger lever design
- Kit contains brake levers with inner and outer cables
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.09
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.18
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Expensive, but got everything you could need and feels solid. I use it for bike polo, which involves a lot of crashing and the lever and cables have held up well.
Just completed the whole xt group set except for the hydraulic brakes. These levers though are awesome. Needed to replace levers because of stock combo brake/shifter set. Levers feel sturdier in hand finishes the xt look. May in near future go to hydraulics but want to finish out the life of the new pads I put in a few weeks ago. But for now these were a great alternative.