Shimano XTR 10 Speed Cassette is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Shimano XTR 10 Speed Cassette
This item was discontinued 1st July 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Three alloy carriers and 5 titanium sprockets make this Shimano's lightest 10-speed Dyna-Sys MTB cassette
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Three separate lightweight alloy carriers reduce weight and increased stiffness giving more precise faster shifts
- Five largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Sprockets are cut away extensively and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For 10-speed HG-X MTB chains
- Average weight 255 g for 11 - 34T