Shimano XTR 10 Speed HGX Chain
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- HG-X Chain uses a directional design with specifically shaped inner and outer plates to optimise shifting over the chainset and cassette
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- Hollow link pins offer great weight savings
- Durability is assured through a chromising treatment on link pins, and the heat treatment of rollers, pins, and plates
- Open design of inner links increase mud shedding ability
- Chain is optimised for Shimano 10-speed HG-X MTB drivetrains only
- Zinc-alloy silver finish offers the longest lasting and best resistance to corrosion
- 259 grams
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.49
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.99
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Was amazed at the difference this made to my drivetrain, instantly a lot quieter and smoother shifting.
Paired with M771 cassette, Zee derailer, Race Face Narrow/ wide ring. Very nice shifts, super quiet, and simply works great.
Top quality chain, I know you can buy cheaper and you don't have to go for an xtr, but like everything you get what you pay for and it is the best!
seems to run smoothly with xt cassette and xtr crank :)