Shimano XTR 970 9 Speed Cassette
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- In stock
- In stock
- Out of stock
- In stock +$23.84
- Three alloy carriers and 4 titanium sprockets make this Shimano's lightest ever 9-speed MTB cassette
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Three separate lightweight alloy carriers each mounted with 2 sprockets to reduce weight and increased stiffness giving more precise faster shifts
- Four largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Sprockets are cut away extensively and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For Super Narrow 9-speed HG chains
- Average weight 224 g for 11 - 32T
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.41
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
The best and lightest 9 speed MTB cassette out there. It shifts flawlessly and lasts longer than one might think with the right maintenance. Don't buy into the newer is better hype, sure its expensive but in this case you get what you pay for!
Excellent product, expensive but worth the cost for smoothness and quality. Used with XTR crankset and KMC sl9 chain.
Top notch and fast delivery. Merlin Cycles remains the go to first online store for quality, competitively priced products and ever fast delivery.
Ordered under advice from a mate, definatelty not disappointed, quality piece of kit at a cracking price cheers Merlin.
Excellent price and usual xtr quality
The XTR cassette is light, strong, and smooth - ideal for XC racing and enduro riding. They're also good value for money, as they last longer than most cheaper cassettes.
Strong, lightweight and all in all the best for me on the market
No complaints! A great cassette, and with the discount, to a good price.
Always a worthwhile investment you will never want to buy anything else always remember to change the chain early to get maximum wear