Shimano XTR M971 9 Speed Front Mech - Conventional - 34.9 Only
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The latest shifting technology is employed in the XTR M971 front derailleur to ensure precise and reliable chain movement - the elite racer's choice!
- XTR front pivot link is wide for an increase in rigidity and giving a faster, more responsive shift
- Special design allows derailleur to be used with top or bottom pull cable routing
- Easy reach stop screws, ideal for suspension frame designs where access is restricting
- Light alloy cage reduces weight and improves performance, nickel-plated finish prevents chain wear
- Mega9 compatible - for use with Mega9 drivetrains
- Average weight: 129 grams
- 34.9mm fittting, requires shims for all other sizes (not supplied)
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.81
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.63
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Smooth, crisp shifting.
Set up very easily. Works flawlessly as you would expect from Shimano. Nice and light too.
I found this item in your online store in a cheaper price compared to other sellers, the shipping is fast and secure. I will always consider looking items i need in your online store first.
Excellent -best used with xtr shifters for rapid precise shifting