Shimano XTR M972 9 Speed Shadow Rear Mech
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Precision engineered XTR Shadow rear derailleur for the ultimate in shifting performance and durability - as used by elite off-road racers the world over!
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley cages
- Cold forged alloy links and pivot body's leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Mega9, 8 & 7 speed compatible
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys with low friction
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears, best suited to use with Rapidfire shifters
- SGS cage for use with triple chainsets
- Weight 182 g for SGS
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.12
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.24
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Always wanted one and Merlin price made it possible - first ride out proves it was worthwhile due to much less chain noise through the lighter weight on my Orange swing arm .
Great delivery and product was just as described (normal top down). Would do business with again.
strong, lightweight and all in all the best on the market