Shimano XTR M986 10 Speed Double Front Mech - Conventional
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The latest Dyna-Sys 10-speed shifting technology is employed in the XTR M986 front derailleur to ensure precise and reliable chain movement - the elite racer's choice!
- XTR front pivot link is wide with hollow pins for an increase in rigidity and giving a faster, more responsive shift
- Easy reach stop screws and retention band bolt, ideal for suspension frame designs where access is restricting
- Pinch bolt is both hex key and spanner compatible for accessibility on all frame designs
- Light alloy cage reduces weight and improves performance, nickel-plated finish prevents chain wear
- Developed specifically for double 38-44T chainsets using a multi clamp band to be compatible with all 3 seat tube diameter options
- Special design allows derailleur to be used with top or bottom pull cable routing
- Conventional down swing design
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed drivetrains
- Average weight: 127 grams
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.48
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.95
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great shifting this. Much better than the Sram alternative.