Shimano XTR M986 10 Speed Double Front Mech - Conventional
RRP $96.18 Save 33%
Out of Stock
Shimano XTR 10-speed double front mech, conventional swing, dual-pull.
- The latest Dyna-Sys 10-speed shifting technology is employed in the XTR M986 front derailleur to ensure precise and reliable chain movement - the elite racer's choice!
- XTR front pivot link is wide with hollow pins for an increase in rigidity and giving a faster, more responsive shift
- Easy reach stop screws and retention band bolt, ideal for suspension frame designs where access is restricting
- Pinch bolt is both hex key and spanner compatible for accessibility on all frame designs
- Light alloy cage reduces weight and improves performance, nickel-plated finish prevents chain wear
- Developed specifically for double 38-44T chainsets using a multi clamp band to be compatible with all 3 seat tube diameter options
- Special design allows derailleur to be used with top or bottom pull cable routing
- Conventional down swing design
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed drivetrains
- Average weight: 127 grams
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr HowardGreat shifting this. Much better than the Sram alternative.