SiDi Wire Carbon Vernice Road Cycling Shoe
- 60 grams lighter, per pair, compared to Ergo 3.
- ALL NEW Tecno 3 buckles independently adjust fit across the forefoot and toe.
- IMPROVED Vent Carbon Sole®: Same incredible stiffness with closeable vents.
- Adjustable Heel Retention Device® eliminates heel lift.
- NEW Comfort Fit insoles with memory foam for lightweight support.
- Lighter, more ergonomic Soft Instep Closure System® and padded tongue eliminate pressure points.
The key benefits of the Vent Carbon Sole are not only superior power transfer,because of its light weight and stiffness, but also warm weather comfort. The Vent Carbon Sole is designed with an integrated vent and air channels for heat dissipation and air flow. The vent leads to two longitudinal airflow channels molded into the carbon sole that direct air to perforations under the forefoot area (SIDI’s Comfort-Fit insoles have matching perforations for unimpeded airflow).
The vent can be opened or closed for 4-season comfort. The Vent Carbon Sole is handmade exclusively of carbon fiber in a weave pattern oriented at opposing angles that maximize stiffness while allowing for a small degree of controlled flex in the toe area. This carefully designed flex biomechanically relieves stress on the plantar tendon and helps promote circulation.
The Vent Carbon Sole features a standard 3-hole drilling pattern, printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement. To improve walkability, the Vent Carbon Sole is designed with replaceable polyurethane heel and toe pads.
For triathlon, the vent also serves as a water drain, dramatically improving foot comfort after a wet transition.
Sizing Information for SiDi Shoes