SIS Go Energy Mini Bars
A nutritious high energy snack that is ideal for athletes and people with active lifestyles. Best suited for pre or post-training; ideal for multi-day events.
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- High carbohydrate snack sourced from oats, rice, corn, and real fruit
- Provides a consistent energy release; the oats also provide a good source of soluble fibre
- Low in fat: GO Bars typically contain less then 2 grams of fat per 40 grams bar
- Each bar is fortified with vitamins and minerals to be in balance with its energy content
- No added sugar - naturally
- Added MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) are derived from coconut oil
- Provides an extra, easily used energy source for ultra-endurance athletes
- Never has fast food tasted so good, yet been packed with carbohydrates, vitamins & minerals
Add 5,10,20 or 30 bars to the basket and Save on Unit Price....The more you buy the more you save!!!!
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.81
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.81
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.63
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great bars, effective delivering energy. I've done 155 kms last sunday. 5 stars, truly recommend it.
Good bar, easy to chew and swallow.
A smaller but more convenient to carry and have whilst out on your activity. Tasty and easy to chew but take a drink after to help with digestion.
Nice taste and gives plenty of energy
Handy sized little bar, tastes good, bit sticky and chewy but does the job.
Very tasty, gets quite chewy in the cold, seems to give a decent return of energy.