SixSixOne Filter Shoe 2014
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Skate styled sole with SPD option incorporated in nylon shank.
- Skate style grip through rubber sole.
- Lace coverage and adjustability from lace keeper design.
- Durability from synthetic upper.
- Secure fit with velcro closure.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.04
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Sizing Information for SixSixOne
Great grip if you want a shoe that is clipless! they can also be converted to clips and screws are provided to allow this, you just pull out the cut section in the sole!
Great shoe and good fit comparable normal shoe size. Improved stitching over older version, with full wrap around than just the toes (which was to only failure of my old 2009 pair)
Excellent product. Fits like a glove and is really comfy. A bit stiff at first but they are made to fit snug. Great grip on pedals I feel very solid on the bike now and they have the spd option which is good if you ride clips. They look great too!