Skins A400 Long Tights is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Skins A400 Long Tights
This item was discontinued 26th November 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The A400 Long Tight: Dynamic Compression Gradient helps your performance by delivering more oxygen the your muscles; giving you the edge over the competition.
- Dynamic Compression Gradient: To allow for more power and less time recovering the Dynamic Compression Gradient increases oxygen delivery to active muscles and helps to reduce the levels of lactic acid
- Muscle Support: With the aim to reduce soft tissue damage and soreness after exercise, Skins individually wrap and support your key muscle groups to reduce movement and vibration
- MX Memory: A high stretch elastomeric yarn helps to return items to their original shape no matter how much stress it’s put under
- Warp Knitting: As Skins is made using warp knitted fine quality yarns (with no natural stretch), it’s the spandex mix of Skins compression wear that provides the perfectly controlled compression and specific levels of elasticity
- Moisture Control: Drawing moisture away from the skin via advanced sweat wicking technologies allows you to stay both dry and comfortable during exercise
- UV Protection 50+: With Skins being produced in Australia a high UV rating of 50+ allows you to train harder without worrying about the risks of the sun
- 400 Fitting: Very comfortable and precise with targeted Gradient Compression. In some cases a greater range of leg lengths in men and body shapes in women
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.80
Sizing Information for SKINS Clothing: