Skins Cycle Essentials Compression Arm Sleeves is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Skins Cycle Essentials Compression Arm Sleeves
This item was discontinued 26th November 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
SKINS cycle essentials compression arm sleeves are based on 400 fit and feature dynamic gradient compression to get more oxygen to your active muscles. Increased circulation helps prevent lactic acid build-up, while muscle focus helps limit injury risk so you'll be ready to ride first thing in the morning.
The arm sleeves are designed to fit under SKINS jerseys with elastic grippers to prevent slipping. Wear them for warm up practice or to extend the length of short sleeved tops mid-season, then slip the sleeves into your pocket for easy storage.
SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time.
- SKINmuscle+ provides muscle support and stability during activity.
- Warp Knit fabric provides for optimum compression control and durability.
- SKINfit based on BMI anthropometrical algorithm ensures the ultimate fit.
- SKINdry ensures enhanced moisture management wicking.
- SKINtemp provides enhanced body temperature optimisation.
- SKINUVblock provides proven 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas.
- 4 needle flat lock stitching provides both durability and comfort.
- Reflective heat seals.
- Jacquard elastic with silicon gripper.
- PU bonded finish at top to hold in place.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.85
Sizing Information for SKINS Clothing: