Skins Cycle Essentials Compression Leg Sleeves
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
SKINS cycle essentials compression leg sleeves are based on 400 fit and feature dynamic gradient compression to get more oxygen to your active muscles. Increased circulation helps prevent lactic acid build-up, while muscle focus helps limit injury risk so you'll be ready to ride first thing in the morning.
The leg sleeves are designed to fit under or over SKINS cycle shorts with elastic grippers to prevent slipping. 20cm long zips mean you can put the sleeves on and whip them off whilst still wearing footwear.
- PU bonded finish at top to hold in place.
- Jacquard elastic with silicon gripper.
- Reflective heat seals.
- 4 needle flat lock stitching provides both durability and comfort.
- SKINUVblock provides proven 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas.
- SKINtemp provides enhanced body temperature optimisation.
- SKINdry ensures enhanced moisture management wicking.
- SKINfit based on BMI anthropometrical algorithm ensures the ultimate fit.
- Warp Knit fabric provides for optimum compression control and durability.
- SKINmuscle+ provides muscle support and stability during activity.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.72
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.72
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.44
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Sizing Information for SKINS Clothing:
Absolutely love these leggings! Have worn them now 3 times and now in the chilly Belgium mornings and the legs feel great!
I like the theory, I've read the reviews, now I've bitten the bullet and bought some. Sizing info was spot on. So far, comfy and kept my knees warm which was my main reason for buying them after starting to suffer again from an old knee injury...... and varicose veins (sod this getting old lark).