SKS RaceBlade Long Silver
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Show your fellow riders you care; fit the best coverage mudguards you can get for your racing or winter bike
- Extra length and larger spoilers mean almost zero wheel spray to help maintain group-ride harmony
- Designed specifically for road race bikes without standard mudguard clearance
- Mudguards can be removed and fitted in minutes, leaving only a minimal fixing bracket under the brake callipers
- Ultra tough CAB plastic blade is stiff and light, more resistant to UV damage than standard plastics, and carries an aluminium foil strip sandwiched between the layers of plastic to improve rigidity and lifespan
- The adjustable brackets use 3.4 mm stainless steel stays to provide extra stiffness, and the length is adjustable to help offer the perfect fit
- Race Blade Longs are available in black or silver and fit 18-23 mm tyres
- Weight: 461 grams
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.39
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.39
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Best guards you can get to turn your race bike in to an all weather machine. Better coverage than many fixed guards. Definitely worth the money
- Very easy to fit, but worth checking YouTube for a fitting guide as the instructions provided are slightly ambiguous. To fit both guards took approx. 30 mins.
- These fit my Ribble that has really minimal clearance (even crud RoadRacers wouldn't fit).
- Coverage is pretty close to full mudguards and I've certainly found that my bike, my riding buddies and myself are much cleaner since fitting these.
Fairly easy to fit, and they do a good job. It's not so easy to adjust them to avoid tyre rub - bending the stays or the mounting bracket seem the only ways to achieve this, so it's a bit hit and miss. But no rattles, no mud-streaked clothing, and positive comments from the club ride. All good!