Sram Apex Brake Calipers - Pair -Black
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The new Apex Brakeset from SRAM was designed with high performance and good looks as our guiding principles
- Featuring Dual Pivot performance combined with a external centering adjuster, proprietary pad compound the Apex Brakeset offers a powerful response when actuated.
- Technology SRAM Dual Pivot design
- Weight 308g pair
- Finish Sleek, Jet Black gloss
- Special Features SRAM®/ Swiss Stop® Compound pads, External centering adjust, High quality quick release, Convex washers, High quality barrel adjuster, Compatible with 28c tires
- Material Forged alloy calipers
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.81
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.63
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great value calipers from SRAM; powerful and easy to modulate, excellent in every way.
Early days yet, but these seem like a good buy. I bought them to get a little extra clearance around the tyre on a bike that's sometimes ridden on dirt tracks, and they definitely give that. They're pretty lightweight, but I've had no flex issues.
The only possible future problem I can see is that the lever for widening and closing the brake when you're removing the wheel feels a bit flimsy: time will tell.
Light, strong and look great - brilliant value with the included SwissStop pads.
Buying these was a no-brainer.
The set was pretty much the same price as a decent set of blocks.
They stop well, they are really easy to install, and they look quite slick on any frame- I have them on my old Scott CR1 which I use to commute, and also on my Planet X Pro Carbon.
Put about 1000 on the Planet X and the SRAM brakes are still sharp.