SRAM Apex Double Tap Levers - White
RRP $235.80 Save 41%
Sram Apex double tap brake/gear lever with White Hoods
- The new Apex Shifter, featuring the proprietary DoubleTap technology, offers significant new features and benefits such as independent "reach adjust" for both shift and brake levers.
- The Apex shifter utilizes a single lever for shifting and a dedicated lever for braking.
- It also features a shift lever that is both close to the bar as well as tailored to an optimized 15 degree sweep to provide the rider with superior control in all situations.
- All of these mechanical features are packaged in an exceptionally light 344g package, and features no external cables to maximize aerodynamics.
- Weight 344g pair
- Technology DoubleTap®, ZeroLoss® front shifting, Reach Adjust
- Finish Sleek, Jet Black gloss
- Material Forged Aluminum brake lever, Cast Aluminum shift lever
- Adjustments Dual Reach Adjust
- Colors Hoods available in four color options
- Other Dual cable routing, High pivot brake lever
- DoubleTap technology makes the leap to the flatbar 9 and 10-speed bikes, delivering smooth up and down shifts are lightning fast. The shift lever is adjustable for quick customization and the gear indicator is easy to see for quick reference.
- Read More
- Zero- Loss simply means, well, zero loss, when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly - zero loss of movement. There is no middle-ground where you're waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.
- Supplied in a complete left & right hand set.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr JewellI bought these to replace 105's as the SRAM's are lighter and, in my opinion, better. Matched with an Apex deraillier the result is shifting perfection - I am totally impressed