SRAM Apex Double Tap Levers - White
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The new Apex Shifter, featuring the proprietary DoubleTap technology, offers significant new features and benefits such as independent "reach adjust" for both shift and brake levers.
- The Apex shifter utilizes a single lever for shifting and a dedicated lever for braking.
- It also features a shift lever that is both close to the bar as well as tailored to an optimized 15 degree sweep to provide the rider with superior control in all situations.
- All of these mechanical features are packaged in an exceptionally light 344g package, and features no external cables to maximize aerodynamics.
- Weight 344g pair
- Technology DoubleTap®, ZeroLoss® front shifting, Reach Adjust
- Finish Sleek, Jet Black gloss
- Material Forged Aluminum brake lever, Cast Aluminum shift lever
- Adjustments Dual Reach Adjust
- Colors Hoods available in four color options
- Other Dual cable routing, High pivot brake lever
- DoubleTap technology makes the leap to the flatbar 9 and 10-speed bikes, delivering smooth up and down shifts are lightning fast. The shift lever is adjustable for quick customization and the gear indicator is easy to see for quick reference.
- Read More
- Zero- Loss simply means, well, zero loss, when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly - zero loss of movement. There is no middle-ground where you're waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.
- Supplied in a complete left & right hand set.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.88
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I bought these to replace 105's as the SRAM's are lighter and, in my opinion, better. Matched with an Apex deraillier the result is shifting perfection - I am totally impressed