Sram Force 22 Chainset
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
The new Force 22 crankset delivers an upgrade in performance by utilizing unidirectional carbon in the crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider. And, like RED, the hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X-GlideR™ chainrings are optimized for use with the YAW™ Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance. It comes in fullsize and compact ratios and in multiple crank arm lengths.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance.
- Stiffer X-GlideR™ chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ Front Derailleur.
- Arm Material: Carbon/ Machined Alloy
- Chainring Material: Machined Alloy
- Weight: 697.4g (BB30 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included), 714.8g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleurs, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains
Technology Highlight(s): XGlideR
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.