Sram Force 22 Front Derailleur
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
It’s the front derailleur that changed everything, now with SRAM Force 22, giving riders the freedom to shift with incredible speed into either chainring, with no trim and no chain rasp. The Yaw™ rotating front derailleur cage was just one more elegant solution to a problem that plagued drivetrains for decades. Instead of multiple shifts using trim, with confusing microshifts,
the SRAM Force 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleur actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, system that works as one with the chain, cransket and chainrings.
- Yaw™ cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- TRUE 22 – twenty-two usable gears in all gear combinations with no rasp or rub.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Durable, light, fast, precise and optimized to work with X Glide R™ chainrings.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame, installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
- Material: Steel Outer cage, Steel Inner cage, Composite Tail
- Weight: 79g (Braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2g
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front Shift/Brake levers & X GLide R Chainrings
Technology Highlight(s): Yaw™
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.47
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.47
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.95
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Purchased this item to replace an old and damaged Force derailleur, and have been very happy with the purchase.
Despite the SRAM website suggesting incompatibility with older 10 speed Force components, chain and chainrings, a little bit of tinkering with the setup ensured that this works fine on older components, and gives some of the benefits of the new yaw system. Note that you do effectively lose the trimming function from the shifters, but this has not been an issue and changing on the front mech has been smooth and solid.