Sram PC850 7/8 Speed Chain
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- 7 and 8 speed compatible. Shimano compatible
- Grey colour
- Chamfered inner plates for more precise shifting, quieter operation and resistance to chain distortion
- Both outer plates have bevelled edges, glides more easily onto next sprocket
- High performance step riveting provides excellent durability
- Hardening process results in extremely hard smooth surface reducing wear and increasing durability
- Nickel plating optimises gliding characteristics and protects against corrosion
- Narrow width outer plates save weight
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.00
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great chain - SRAM's quick links work really well and they last well!
I've got a liking for SRAM chains. I had a problem with another brand breaking - the bike shop I found open only had SRAM in stock and I've stuck with them ever since. Once again very good service and delivery from Merlin.
Excellent, works well
Cost effective chain, superb quality, powerlink connector included. Simple low cost chain upgrade.
As ever super speedy delivery at the right price !! Have used product before so aware of Quality and durability.
I have used quite a few of these chains on my 7-speed bike and have had no problems at all. The joining link make it possible to remove the chain for cleaning.
Good chain, the power link makes chain removal very easy.
Good chain at a sensible price joining link makes it a doddle to fit and remove chain for cleaning
I find sram chains value for money and with the quick link system its easy to fit and fix on the trail with a spare link.