Sram PG-1050 10 Speed Cassette
- Gears that are lower and higher than existing triple gear ratios with less redundancy and perfectly smooth gearing transitions.
- The wider range of gears provides efficiency for improved climbing and descending with unmatched efficiency.
- Technology - PowerGlide®, WiFLi®
- Weight - 11-32T - 299g, 11-23T - 250g
- Speeds - 10
- Sprockets on Spider - 3
- Lock Ring Material - Forged 7000 Series Alloy
- Sprocket Material - Heat-Treated Steel
- Recommended Group - SRAM Apex
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.54
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $17.08
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Decent cassette for the price, last one lasted two years using most days so can`t complain just not as nice build quality as Campy. Good workhorse
I used it to climb hills with my time trail bike. Very happy with the cassette. very optimal for my 39*53 rings.
A bit more expensive than other makes but certainly worth the extra as it is beautifully made and works so smoothly.
Great price on a good cassette. Now having a 11/28 it's time to go climb some hills.
Ok cassette, but Shimanon ones are nicer