Sram PG-1050 10 Speed Cassette
- Gears that are lower and higher than existing triple gear ratios with less redundancy and perfectly smooth gearing transitions.
- The wider range of gears provides efficiency for improved climbing and descending with unmatched efficiency.
- Technology - PowerGlide®, WiFLi®
- Weight - 11-32T - 299g, 11-23T - 250g
- Speeds - 10
- Sprockets on Spider - 3
- Lock Ring Material - Forged 7000 Series Alloy
- Sprocket Material - Heat-Treated Steel
- Recommended Group - SRAM Apex
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.30
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.59
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Use this on my commuter, good solid reliable performance, look after it with regular chain replacement and lasts over 10K km
Decent cassette for the price, last one lasted two years using most days so can`t complain just not as nice build quality as Campy. Good workhorse
I used it to climb hills with my time trail bike. Very happy with the cassette. very optimal for my 39*53 rings.
A bit more expensive than other makes but certainly worth the extra as it is beautifully made and works so smoothly.
Great price on a good cassette. Now having a 11/28 it's time to go climb some hills.
Ok cassette, but Shimanon ones are nicer