Sram Red 22 Double Tap Shifters
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
The SRAM RED 22 ErgoDynamic™ Shifters continue our philosophy of perfecting the interface between rider and bike. We have scrutinized everything, including the transition between handlebar and hoods, the grip texture, finger wrap, and the separate interfaces with both the shifter and brake lever. The result is an extremely comfortable, highly individual fit that makes the shifters feel like a natural extension of the rider.
- ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control, and a better transition to the bar.
- Individual Reach Adjust™ of brake and shift lever, now easier to access and uses a standard hex key, puts the controls exactly where you want them.
- Larger carbon ErgoBlade lever improves shifting from the drops.
- DoubleTap® technology delivers both shifts from the single lever.
- ZeroLoss™ shifting, shifts engage immediately.
- New clamp allows better fit and adjustment for modern carbon and ergo bars.
- Weight: 280g (pair)
- Speeds: 11 (Rear)/ 2 (Front)
Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleurs, Exact Actuation™ Rear Derailleurs
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.68
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I prefer the meaty gearchanges of Sram and their Double Tap works perfectly. Red 22 is the best in my opinion.
Love the feel of the new sram...the "22" shifters are a nicely refined and evolved edition of the previous Red group