Sram Red Chainset 10 Speed
RRP $710.82 Save 73%
Out of Stock
Sram Red Chainset 10 speed model
- Putting the power to the pavement: the stiff, smooth, and strong SRAM Red Crankset is poised to dominate Fatigue, flex, and friction, enemies all, and they'll rob you of speed and performance over both the short and long hauls
- The SRAM Red Crankset does its part to keep them from affecting your ride
- The integrated carbon spider's design is lightweight and extremely stiff, allowing for instant, efficient power transfer Speed-sapping friction?
- The Red Crankset virtually eliminates it with new hybrid ceramic bearings housed within the GXP? BB's case Ceramic bearings ride in a stainless steel race, are more efficient, use a lighter seal, and are lighter, stiffer, and longer-lasting than normal bearings
- Matched to the new crankset is an equally revolutionary pair of chainrings
- Optimized exclusively for Red components, they're stiffer than anything ever before, for greater efficiency as well as incredible power-transfer ability
- The end result: a crank that's evolutionary in its design and revolutionary in its ability to put you at the front of the pack no matter which size you choose.
- 175mm cranks with 39/53 rings.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr McBrideI have three bikes at the moment, one with a campagnolo record chainset, one dura ace and one with this SRAM red chainset and bottom bracket. I prefer the look of the SRAM red and its light weight, it works as well or better than the other chainsets and Merlin offer the best price.