Sram Red Chainset Including Ceramic GXP Bottom Bracket
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Putting the power to the pavement: the stiff, smooth, and strong SRAM Red Crankset is poised to dominate Fatigue, flex, and friction, enemies all, and they'll rob you of speed and performance over both the short and long hauls
- The SRAM Red Crankset does its part to keep them from affecting your ride
- The integrated carbon spider's design is lightweight and extremely stiff, allowing for instant, efficient power transfer Speed-sapping friction?
- The Red Crankset virtually eliminates it with new hybrid ceramic bearings housed within the GXP? BB's case Ceramic bearings ride in a stainless steel race, are more efficient, use a lighter seal, and are lighter, stiffer, and longer-lasting than normal bearings
- Matched to the new crankset is an equally revolutionary pair of chainrings
- Optimized exclusively for Red components, they're stiffer than anything ever before, for greater efficiency as well as incredible power-transfer ability
- The end result: a crank that's evolutionary in its design and revolutionary in its ability to put you at the front of the pack no matter which size you choose.
- 172.5 or 175mm cranks with 39/53 rings. Includes the ceramic GXP threaded bottom bracket, English thread
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 days: $18.59
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I have three bikes at the moment, one with a campagnolo record chainset, one dura ace and one with this SRAM red chainset and bottom bracket. I prefer the look of the SRAM red and its light weight, it works as well or better than the other chainsets and Merlin offer the best price.