Sram X0 9 Speed Twist Shifters
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The 2009 SRAM X0 product line is setting a new benchmark: Mountain Bike shifting at the Formula 1 level Never before has a shifter and rear derailleur been faster, lighter and more precise than the new SRAM X0 system The new X0 Rear Derailleur has a carbon cage and new design The X0 Triggers have been added to the line, and with their patented ZERO loss travel, you'll enjoy the fastest fully adjustable shifting ever The X0 Twister remains a part of the family giving more options to choose shifting styles SRAM X0 - The new dimension of shifting! Travel does matter: Lost travel: All standard shifters need 7 to 15 degree of lost travel" just to engage the shifting pawl before you even begin to shift gears X0 is the first trigger type shifter with zero degrees of "lost travel" - ZERO loss travel? - The pawl is always engaged!"
- Technology: 1:1® Actuation Ratio & SRS technology for light, precise indexing
- Speeds: 9
- Indicator: Quick View
- Body: 50mm Shorty" w/lightweight Grilon® carbon finish and ergo tornado style grip"
- Compatibility: SRAM 1:1 rear derailleurs and SRAM or Shimano® front derailleurs
- Other: Teflon coated cables w/tethered "never lose" port cover for quick cable replacement
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.98
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
My first impressions are very positive. They took a bit of sorting to get the position right and getting the grips and brakes aligned but you will get there with perseverance. Out on the trails they have performed without fault, the gear changes are sharp and accurate. They actually encourage you to change gear because it is so easy to find the right ratio, even over very rough ground. They also enable you to trim the front mech to keep the chain flowing smoothly. It's early days but I think these have been a great purchase. If you are interested, make sure you think about grips and bar width to get your set up just right.
Absolutely excellent; have these with large Ergon GP1's and the whole setup is flawless! These shifts are solid, responsive and sure; never a doubt as to which gear you're in!
Great shifters, light weight and very easy to set up - easy crisp gear changes.
Ottimo prodotto, dinamico, leggero e funzionale.
Sono molto soddisfatto!
Revelation! The change to SRAM Twist Shifters just leaves me smiling. Very accurate shifting and my bike looks less-cluttered.
Very easy to set up as the inner cables are installed and ready to be routed through the bike frame.
Brilliant super smooth
Does what it says on the tin