Sram X01 Crankset
WEAPON OF CHOICE
Built for total chain control, each tooth’s thickness is CNC-machined to fit better into the chain’s inner and outer links.
Five available chain rings (30-32-34-36-38) let you tune your gear range to match your terrain, wheel size and riding style. All the X-SYNC chain rings work with the same spider—which lets you to change them without removing the crank arm.
New X-SYNC™ tooth profile provides maximum chain control
Carbon arms with forged aluminum spider
Chainring guard option
New spider design allows for easier ring changes
CNC- X-SYNC machined rings (30-32-34-36-38) Chain Ring NOT Included
- Arm Material: Carbon composite / aluminum spider
- Chainring Material: AL-7075-T651
- Weight: 700g (GXP BB, 175mm, 32-tooth ring)
- Available Arm Length: 175mm
- Colour: Black
- Gear Ratios Available: 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
- Rings: CNC- X-SYNC™ machined rings
- Bolts: 6mm hex bolts
- Guard: Carbon guard available
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Recommended Chain: PC-XX1
- Q-Factor : wide
- Technology Highlights: X-SYNC
GXP’s Gutter Seal design cuts friction and weight—improving both feel and performance.
A CNC-machined, “wide tooth, narrow tooth” pattern is repeated around the entire XX1 chainring,
perfectly mirroring the 1X11 XX1 specific chain’s inner and outer links for maximum control.