Sram X9 10 Speed Carbon Rear Mech
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Speeds: 10 speed only
- Material: Aluminum alloy links and forged B-knuckle, High Strength Grilon® P-knuckle, sealed cartridge bearing upper pulley, Aluminum long cage
- Outer Cage: 6061-D-Stamp, Carbon
- Compatibility Exact Actuation 10 speed
- Inner Cage 6061-D-Stamp, Aluminium
- Bearings: Bushing
- Cage Sizes: 99mm
- Max Tooth: 36 tooth compatible
- Technology: Exact Actuation, Direct Route Technology for lighter effort shifting.
- Colour: Black with white body
- Long cage only
- Outer cage plate is natural carbon finish, not alloy as picture
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.86
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.72
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Relatively light, stylish with carbon fibre cage and white body, and quite stiff, with no pivot slop (when new).
It only just accommodates my 11-36T cassette; the B screw is almost all the way out when properly set, but I have also noticed this on my X7 derailleur. My Shimano derailleurs have more adjustability in this respect.
Finally, I find the lower pulley wheel to be intolerant of even slight chain misalignment and may lead to premature wear if not careful. (Chain derails it when in big chainring and fourth largest rear on my 3x10)
Overall, I'm highly pleased as this derailleur represents value for money.
Good mech nice price, very quick delivery from Merlin