Stages Power Shimano 105 5700
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
For 105 (FC-5700) riders we offer a Stages Power meter as a replacement non-drive crank arm for existing 105 model cranks.
Riders looking to add power to their existing crank need only select length, as the Stages Power meter for 105 fits all styles of 105 crankset, including: compact and standard. We offer both standard and black finishes.
Stages-Cycling; Shimano 105 5700 Power Meter LH Crank
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm): 30-220
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: All Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.19
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Excellent value for money entry into power. Having used crank based powermeters in the past I found this gave very comparable results.
As usuall great service from merlin cycles. It's the first time that I have used a power meter, so far the stages has performed flawlessly , I calibrate it before every ride which is very easy to do using my garmin 501. Only problem is , is that it has proved how much more work I need to do on my fitness.
Excellent, easy to install and only 16g heavier than the ULTEGRA 6700 crank arm that it replaces - so, if you're wondering whether to spend the extra on the Ultegra version, you may want to consider this. I'm also very happy with the results - they track almost identically with those from my calibrated Tacx Fortius and I see no drift in my L/R balance over 160k rides.