Stages Power Shimano Dura Ace 7900
Stages Power Meter Shimano Dura Ace 7900
For Dura-Ace 7900 riders we offer a Stages Power meter as a replacement for existing 7900 non-drive crank arms.
Riders looking to add power to their existing crank need only select length,
as the Stages Power meter (Dura-Ace 7900) fits all styles of 7900 crankset,
Including: compact and standard
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight:Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life:200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Power range (Watts):0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm):30-220
- Frame compatibility:Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility:All Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility:Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and other
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.91
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Good product. Ten minutes to fit, easy to pair with Garmin 500. Power data seems to be accurate as similar readings to my Quarq.
Battery died after one ride BUT I have been experiencing battery failures in other power meters. Seems to be storing them in cold conditions that does it. Just pop the battery out after a ride and no issues.
Recommended - good value and neat power meter. Great service from Merlin.