Stages Power Shimano Dura Ace 7900
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Stages Power Meter Shimano Dura Ace 7900
For Dura-Ace 7900 riders we offer a Stages Power meter as a replacement for existing 7900 non-drive crank arms.
Riders looking to add power to their existing crank need only select length,
as the Stages Power meter (Dura-Ace 7900) fits all styles of 7900 crankset,
Including: compact and standard
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight:Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life:200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Power range (Watts):0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm):30-220
- Frame compatibility:Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility:All Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility:Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and other
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.66
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
So neat and easy to fit. Reads similar to my other power meters on the turbo and more expensive one on my TT bike.Very cool.
Good product. Ten minutes to fit, easy to pair with Garmin 500. Power data seems to be accurate as similar readings to my Quarq.
Battery died after one ride BUT I have been experiencing battery failures in other power meters. Seems to be storing them in cold conditions that does it. Just pop the battery out after a ride and no issues.
Recommended - good value and neat power meter. Great service from Merlin.