Stages Power Shimano Ultegra 6800
Stages Power Meter Shimano Ultegra 6700/6800
For Ultegra 6700 or 6800 riders we offer a Stages Power meter to replace the non-drive crank arm on existing Ultegra model cranks.
Riders looking to add power to their existing crank need only select length, as the Stages Power meter for
Ultegra fits all styles of Ultegra crankset, including 6700 and 6800, compact and standard.
Our Stages Power meter is the singular product that will bring power measurement and training to the masses.
Stages Power has an impressive range of adaptation over the industry's aluminum crank models.
This range puts power meters within the reach of every performance minded rider,
from road, to triathlon, to mountain bike (including downhill), to BMX and track.
Stages-Cycling; Ultegra 6700 / 6800 Power Meter LH Crank
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight:Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life:200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Power range (Watts):0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm):30-220
- Frame compatibility:Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility:all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device compatibility:ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility:Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Stages power meter was easy to setup and installed and has worked faultlessly over the last few weeks including several cols in the Pyrenees .
The unit itself is soo small and light that it's not noticeable.
Waited ages for UK stock and glad I did, this is a brilliant unit and my friends with Quarq & Vector are very impressed saying that it is equally as good but also at half the cost!! Used in Majorca for a weeks training - 850km+ and very consistent data feedback. Highly reccomended...