We're here to help - 01772 432431
Free Shipping
WorldWide Delivery
The BEST Brands at the BEST Prices

Tacx Blue Matic Folding Magnetic Trainer (T2650)

Tacx Blue Matic Folding Magnetic Trainer (T2650)
$196.28
RRP: $224.26
Save 12%
In stock
Buy Now
Share with HUKD
Tacx Blue Matic Folding Magnectic Trainer (T2650)
  • Next Day & World Wide Shipping
  • Excellent Customer Service
  • Buy in Store
Code: T2650

Tacx proudly presents the Blue, the new generation of cycletrainers for the general public. The
Blue Motion, Matic and Twist are the long-expected successors of the Cycletrack, Tacx’s first
model ever that has been very popular for decades thanks to its excellent value for money. The
same can be expected of the Blue, because you get more for less: a powerful brake that manages
the resistance and a robust frame with solid back legs. Tacx’s many years of experience have
resulted in the design of this stable construction that can withstand all forces.

The Blue is suitable for everyone, whether you cycle a lot or just every now and then. A quick
half an hour’s ride before dinner? With the Blue you can start immediately. The trainer has a
simplified mounting system, which makes it easy and quick to assemble. A tool set for small and
big wheels is no longer needed; even 29 MTB wheels do fit.

Magnetic brake with resistance
The Blue Matic’s magnetic brake consists of two discs with six permanent magnets each. With the 10 position handlebar resistance lever you can change the position of the magnets in the brake unit in relation to each other. While training the resistance increases when you cycle faster and/or in a heavier mode. The maximum resistance is 700 Watt.

Cycletrainer:

• Handlebar resistance lever, 10 positions
 • Blue frame with solid back legs
 • Universal fit for wheels with diameter 600 to 710 mm
 • Easy to assemble brake system

Magnetic brake:

• Brake system with 8 permanent magnets and 1 kgflywheel
 • Maximum resistance 700 Watt

Free shipping on this item to United States
  • Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
  • UPS International 3-5 Days: $25.24
    UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
  • UPS International Express 1-3 Days: $33.65
    UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
General information about our shipping
***** on 09/12/2012

I was very impressed with the quality of finish and the overall build of the Blue matic.It feels sturdy and is rock solid in use. Initial assembly was strait forward as you only have to select which holes to thread the two bolts through for your wheel size, which is no bad thing as the instructions consist of a few pictures and no real instructions so to speak. once i had fitted the supplied wheel skewer and locked the bike in to the turbo, you just need to adjust the the roller pressure to eliminate any slippage. The bar mount adjuster works smoothly and is supplied with bar fittings.In use the turbo is quieter than expected especially as i have a a hybrid with cross trail tyre.The one disappointing thing was the supplied dvd film and software as this appears to be windows only and does not work on my MAC. software aside this is a excellent product and i would not hesitate to recommend this turbo.

Best Sellers

Previous Next
My Settings Cancel X
Currency
Delivery Country
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using the site, you agree to our use of cookies. For more information about how we use cookies, click here.