We're here to help - 01772 432431
The BEST Brands at the BEST Prices

Tacx Bushido for i-pad Ergo Trainer (T2790)

$622.48
RRP: $884.21
Save 30%
Out of stock
Email me
Share with HUKD
  • Next Day & World Wide Shipping
  • Excellent Customer Service
  • Buy in Store
Code: T2790
Cycling with a tablet is the new way of training. With the Bushido and a tablet you can even ride outside, as the Bushido is fully wireless. In order to be able to train with the Bushido and iPad, the Tacx Cycling app is needed. This application can be downloaded for free in the App Store. The Bushido for tablet comes with a bracket for mounting a tablet on the handlebar. This handlebar bracket is designed for mounting a tablet on the handlebar. Suitable for handlebars with diameter 26 to 35 mm and adjustable for various image sizes. The design includes a safe distance to make sure sweat doesn’t drip down on the tablet display while training. The trainer uses the reliable Bluetooth communication technique. The Bushido for tablet has a completely new brake unit: without a flywheel, making the brake 2 kilograms lighter and therefore much easier to carry.
Suitable for the iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad Mini. Direct connection with the tablet through Bluetooth Smart connection without having to use a Wahoo ANT+ dongle.

Ergotrainer
  • Stand-alone training
  • Bracket for tablets
  • Tacx Cycling app
  • Skyliner front wheel support

Electric motor brake
  • Virtual flywheel system
  • Max. resistance 1400 Watt; adjustable in percent
  • Completely wireless; no power grid needed

Free shipping on this item to United States
  • Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
  • UPS International 3-5 Days: $0.00
    UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
  • UPS International Express 1-3 Days: $33.95
    UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
General information about our shipping
***** on 22/07/2014

Great turbo trainer. Wanted something that was interactive and provided a number of metrics. I have not been disappointed. Set up was easy and straight away you can dive into some of the pre-populated sessions (which are pretty tough!) or just go it alone. I would highly recommend it.

Best Sellers

Previous Next
My Settings Cancel X
Currency
Delivery Country
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using the site, you agree to our use of cookies. For more information about how we use cookies, click here.