We're here to help - 01772 432431
The BEST Brands at the BEST Prices

Tacx Flow Computer Trainer & Skyliner Support (T2200)

Tacx Flow Computer Trainer & Skyliner Support (T2200)
$339.61
RRP: $496.36
Save 32%
In stock
Buy Now
Share with HUKD
Tacx Flow Computer Trainer & Skyliner Support (T2200).
  • Next Day & World Wide Shipping
  • Excellent Customer Service
  • Buy in Store
Code: T2200
  • The Flow, one of Tacx's most popular trainers, has been restyled.
  • This entry-level ergotrainer with a frame that rebounds slightly while you ride is excellent value for money and very easy to use.
  • Heart rate, power, speed and pedaling frequency are measured and displayed on the handlebar computer.
  • These four training parameters are the most important tools that will help you towards focused and efficient work-out routines and optimum performance.
  • During training you can adapt the program for power or slope resistance.
  • The electromagnetic brake is managed through the handlebar computer.
  • The Flow includes the Skyliner front wheel support.
  • www.tacxflow.com
Free shipping on this item to United States
  • Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
  • UPS International 3-5 Days: $0.00
    UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
  • UPS International Express 1-3 Days: $31.35
    UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
General information about our shipping
***** on 25/05/2013

This is basically an updated version of the former Grand Excel model which I had for over 10years, it is a solid all round turbo and can be upgraded to use the interactive training via a PC. It is easy to use, but I found it difficult to build and the instructions too brief and ambiguous. Fitting the roller and flywheel to the frame was awkward and calibrating the brake as described in the instructions didn't work for me. As always Merlin were selling really cheap compared with others and so it a quality higher end turbo for decent money.

Best Sellers

Previous Next
My Settings Cancel X
Currency
Delivery Country
Desktop | Mobile
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using the site, you agree to our use of cookies. For more information about how we use cookies, click here.