Tacx Flow Computer Trainer & Skyliner Support (T2200)
It’s not always possible to leave the house for a long training ride. With the Tacx Flow you can improve your fitness at home, it is a good investment that will always pay dividends in the end. After all, you are investing in your own capability, because you become better and better thanks to the ergotrainer. The Flow guarantees a highly efficient training method. It is said that one hour on the trainer produces the same result as three hours of training outdoors. It is therefore the ideal resource for people who don’t have a lot of time but still want to train in a professional manner. And because we know that life is expensive, especially in the big city, the Flow is very well priced.
The Flow is user-friendly, after work you can jump on the trainer immediately and enjoy an hour’s ride. You don’t have to be a training freak, but thanks to the ergotrainer you do have access to essential training parameters such as speed, cadence, power output and heart rate. Because the Flow is accessible to everyone and has so much to offer, it has been on top for years now.
And if your budget is willing and you are looking for even more adventure, you can always change your Flow into a Virtual Reality trainer with the special upgrade set.
The Flow is one of Tacx’s most popular trainers. This entry-level ergotrainer, with a frame that rebounds slightly while you ride, is excellent value for money and very easy to use for everyone. Heart rate, power output, speed and pedalling frequency are being measured and visualized on the handlebar computer’s display. These four training parameters are the most important tools that will help you towards focused and efficient work-out routines and optimum performance. During Training you can adapt the program for power or slope resistance. The electro-magnetic brake is managed through the handlebar computer. The Flow includes the Skyliner front wheel support.
Change your Flow into a VR trainer
Another great advantage of the Flow ergotrainer is that you can turn it into a Virtual Reality trainer with the special upgrade set. You will then have a VR trainer with unlimited possibilities and at the same time keep a quality stand-alone ergotrainer.
Upgrade i-Flow T1925
This set, with which you upgrade the Flow to an i-Flow, consists of an interface that replaces the Flow handlebar computer and the Tacx Trainer software 4, Basic.
- The Flow, one of Tacx's most popular trainers, has been restyled.
- This entry-level ergotrainer with a frame that rebounds slightly while you ride is excellent value for money and very easy to use.
- Heart rate, power, speed and pedaling frequency are measured and displayed on the handlebar computer.
- These four training parameters are the most important tools that will help you towards focused and efficient work-out routines and optimum performance.
- During training you can adapt the program for power or slope resistance.
- The electromagnetic brake is managed through the handlebar computer.
- The Flow includes the Skyliner front wheel support.