Tacx Jockey Wheels - Ceramic Bearings
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Tacx jockey wheels are amongst the best in the market.
- They are unique thanks to the choice of materials used and their composition.
- The very smooth running jockey wheels by Tacx are manufactured from a resin composite that is very resistant to wear and equipped with quality precision bearings.
- Thanks to the closed bearings they will not get stuck, show play or squeak.
- The wheels with ceramic bearings, for minimal resistance and high performance, are very exclusive.
- They're a must have for all cyclists who want to push their limits!
- Supplied as a pair - top and bottom
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.81
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.81
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.63
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Excellent upgrade, there is loads of choice but most are style over substance. These are good quality and very easy to fit and a more subtle style than some others available
Beware these jockey wheels take no prisoners they are clean, precise and ridged and will highlight any slight misalignment in your rear derailleur. Only took five minutes to fit but then needed an hour to fine tune stops, indexing and B tension.
Once set up they perform very well and are an excellent upgrade, tight, very quiet with crisp gear changes, quite like having a new derailleur again.
Decided to by these taxc jockey wheels after cleaning my ultegra ones which only one was a bearing the other was just a plain bush which had lots of drag and play in it. After fitting these I can definitely notice that the shifting is much more crisper positive now well worth the upgrade after cleaning my other halfs 105s which are both just bushes they will be next but only if she is a good girl.
Excellent jockey wheels - highly recommended