Tacx Jockey Wheels - Stainless Bearings
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Tacx jockey wheels are amongst the best in the market.
- They are unique thanks to the choice of materials used and their composition.
- The very smooth running jockey wheels by Tacx are manufactured from a resin composite that is very resistant to wear and equipped with quality precision bearings.
- Thanks to the closed bearings they will not get stuck, show play or squeak.
- For extreme circumstances, such as in mountain biking or cyclo-cross, we have jockey wheels equipped with stainless steel bearings.
- Supplied as a pair - top and bottom
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.49
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.99
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Totally reliable durable silent jockey wheels....previous set lasted five years of seriously muddy year round riding.
Easy to fit and longer lasting than the Shimano originals.
Brilliant. Fitted in ten minutes and made a noticeable difference to the shifting on my Campagnolo Comp Triple. Real value for money upgrade.
Excellent product, my slx mech now shifts like it used to.
Spot on service from Merlin as usual.
Last longer than the standard wheels and the stainless steel bearings should resist rust longer.
If you can remove the seal without damaging it then you can refresh the grease periodically and extend its life.
Early days yet but seem an excellent replacement for the xt originals. Easy to fit, no noise and instantly restored the performance of the rear mech to when new.
Very pleased with it and good customer service.
Great product fitted perfect ,Merlin delivery was excellent
I bought this item based on the reviews I had read about it and the price Merlin Cycles was selling it for. The delivery was received very quickly. I would buy from Merlin again.
I bought the x0 version for my older x0 mech. I was pleasantly surprised to find it came with adaptors for all sram mechs including the x9 twin hole version. Very happy with them so far, no idea on reliability but seem better sealed than the original x0 jockeys.
Wish I could get this item in the States. Very cool that it's available with stainless bearings!
Do the job, why pay more!
Used these as replacements on my SRAM XO, much cheaper than OE jockey wheels. Well made.
All 3 items competitively priced and arrived promptly.
Great advice over the phone when checking suitability of parts.
These Jockey Wheels run very smooth on my 105 5700 mech.
Fast prompt delivery as usual. Items as described.
easy rolling good valve for money
Good product at a competitive price