Tacx T1980 Bushido Ergo Trainer
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The Bushido`s technically revolutionary design only goes to confirm why Tacx leads the way in the world of trainers.
- The Bushido is entirely wireless.
- Featuring; Heart rate, power (watt), speed and pedaling cadence, which are measured and visualized on the sleek, handlebar mounted computer's display.
- Programmable slope, power, HR settings set over distance or time. Self contained motor system which simulates a 5kg flywheel for the most realistic road feel.
- Tacx Bushido PC Link Upgrade. Upgrade the Bushido to link with your PC to train on screen and download rides. (T1925)
- Convert the Bushido to a VR machine with the TTS software (T1990). Additional course purchases (T1956/57)
- TACX BUSHIDO TOTALLY WIRELESS ERGO TRAINER FEATURES:
- Ride to power, speed, heart rate and cadence
- Calibration gives accurate data review
- High resistance enclosed brake technology
- Comes with front wheel support
- Programme specific training rides
- Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
UPS International 3-5 Days: $0.00
UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
UPS International Express 1-3 Days: $31.32
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
I ordered my turbo on a Monday afternoon and it arrived by Tuesday lunchtime via standard delivery and ready for that nights session. It was easy to put together but I needed to go onto tacx forums to find how to calibrate the brake correctly and consistently. Once this was done it has been great thus far and been used for long steady rides to interval sessions, I have found that as long as you follow the calibration details each time you ride the numbers are consistent. I have also found the power to be consistent from hour one to four unlike some reviews I read before ordering. It is also a massive positive that it works without needing mains power. I would recommend this to anyone and I am very satisfied with the turbo to date.
Works well now I have got the hang of it, but I had to learn by trial and error as the instructions for use are almost non-existent. The unit was shredding my trainer tyre until I experimented and tigHtened the roller more against the tyre, to a calibration factor of 15.
The link to my iPad is a bit erratic, and the iPad app has some bugs. However, once you manage to get a downloaded route working you get quite a realistic effect as the gradient changes, and an enjoyable workout. I can see myself using it a lot over the Winter, and the route videos will keep me interested.
MerlinCycles.com gives it the best price in the internet! Very versatile and vivid trainer with no wires at all. Spent quite a lot of time looking for the sweetest pot available on today's trainers market. Seems like I found it. With its electric motor brake (versus feeble electro brake on i-Flow & i-Vortex and mighty but expensive motor brake on i-Genius) and possibilities such as the new Tacx iPad app this chap will keep you motivated during long winter evenings and wet rainy days.